“Christine can introduce you to the magic, fun and healing power of drumming.”
– Andrew Weil, MD
“Christine’s work is anointed with the kiss of heaven’s inspiration, celebration and joy.”
– Michael Bernard Beckwith, Founder, Agape International Spiritual Center
“Christine is nothing less than WORLD CLASS. I have had the privilege to
work with her and her team, and learn from her for over a decade. And
even still I take away something new--you will walk away a new person with a new sense of freedom and LOVE!!!”
– Kat Fulton, MM, MT-BC
“A roadmap to the secret and mysterious world of the rhythmic arts.”
- Mickey Hart, Author, "Drumming at the Edge of Magic," Grammy Award-Winning Percussionist for the Grateful Dead
Are you looking for a healing tool that is engaging, heart-centered, and universal?
Are you ready to say YES to the call of the drum?
Are you looking for personal healing, spirituality and health through rhythm?
About this Course
1. Learn to lead healing drum circles for personal growth, spirituality and health
2 Bring drumming into your personal practice for self-care
3. Chant, drum, and awaken the sacred within you
4. Learn the science and spirit of orchestrating healing rhythms
5. Discover Native-informed drumming practices for ceremony and prayer
Ten engaging video segments filmed at a LIVE training event.
The 16-page workbook includes how to set up a healing drum circle, bless
your drum, and run a group circle. Recommended instrument resources are
also included and MORE!
+ 3 BONUS GIFTS
1. The Science of Drumming Webinar, free 53-minute webinar
2. Free CD, Drum! Reviving Rhythms: 7 extended play-along tracks to practice facilitation and jump start your programs
3. ”Awaken Your Inner Music” MP3 download
Certificate of Completion of 3.0 hours CEUs offered for health care and healing professions.
Christine Stevens, MSW, MT-BC, MA holds masters degrees in both social work and music therapy. She is author of Music Medicine, The Healing Drum Kit and The Art and Heart of Drum Circles. The founder of UpBeat Drum Circles, she has appeared on NBC, PBS, KTLA, and is a featured speaker in the DVD Discover the Gift. She has trained facilitators from more than twenty-five countries in the evidence-based REMO group drumming HealthRHYTHMS program. Christine has worked with many Fortune 500 companies, survivors of Katrina, students at Ground Zero and most recently, led the first drum circle training in a war-zone in northern I